Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello Servo i

I'm so excited right now, it took me literally 6-8 times trying to sign in...first I typed "blogbot"...then realized I was typing a . instead of an @ symbol...then I had the numbers wrong (it's her birthday, duh!)...then forgot to add the middle name...then realized it wasn't "blogbot" or even "blogspot"...but gmail! Typing fast while excited could have gotten me locked out of my account...good thing I'm not this excited when logging into my bank account these days!

Anyway...it's a lot quieter around the NICU today because Miss Madeleine is on a Servo i venitlator and off of the oscillator! They decided this in the last hour or so because I just called on Peanut not too long ago. They said since she was fighting the vent and more awake...it was time to graduate. Now, it assists her, but allows her to breath comfortably over it if she wants without struggling! Can you see my happy dance?! They're going to watch her closely and keep checking her stats...she's at 40 pressure now, and they an go up to 60 if they need to...and if she has issues, she can go back on the oscillator but lets pray she stays on this one. Yay! More info soon.

By the way,
Happy Birthday Mr. G
!

1 comment: