Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missing Miss Madeleine


*Yawwwwn....*

It seems like a long time since Peanut left...and yet it's only been 16 days. There's been one party and event after another with not much quiet time to actually sit and think about things. Since I have a tendency to actually sit down and think TOO much...it's a good thing that I have this big house that needs a lot of help, and someone that needs me to cook for him and wash his kilts...and that misses Peanut too and needs me just as much as I need him. Plus, I've got a million other projects I've got my head into...rosaries, yard work, art ideas, room renovations...continuing on the baby's room so it will be READY for when the next comes.


I took some time this afternoon to go back through pictures of Madeleine and find a few that I never posted...at least I think I never posted them?! Forgive me if you've seen these before. :) The top picture is a classic Peanut yawn...she always made me yawn if I saw one! And this bottom picture...for some reason, she really looks like my dad to me...I think it's the eye and eyebrow area...and maybe the lack of hair adds to that too! Hee hee...love you dad, love you Peanut!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad for you that you have precious pictures and video bits.

    God bless, Peanut.

    Judy H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics - and who would have thought such a tiny peanut could have such a big yawn?!
    Love you 2 and it's nice praying to Madeleine each day. Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete